National IT Disposal is here to support your organisation through the IT lifecycle process. We tailor the solutions supplied on a case-by-case basis to encompass your organisation’s needs, therefore delivering consistent satisfaction. We ensure that our clients act in accordance with all related legislation, providing peace of mind and security. We also continuously optimise and review our processes, ensuring that they align with the latest legislation and technological advances, enabling us continually to provide the most outstanding service.
- Our facility is protected by a 24/7 monitored alarm system.
- CCTV and on-site security monitor the business park we operate in.
- The facility is also monitored externally by our own HD CCTV cameras that include true day-night vision and motion-detection analysis.
- Vehicles are unloaded inside the facility and in the full view of CCTV.
- Only authorised and vetted personnel are granted access to the facility by a controlled access system.
- We have site gates, external fencing, anti ram posts, shutters, window bars and other physical security measures in operation.
- Our facility is ours alone; it is not shared with any other organisation.
- All internal access points have controlled entry systems, with restricted staff access as appropriate.
- Every staff member is DBS enhanced verified.
- HD CCTV cameras with true day-night vision and motion-detection are installed, delivering full internal coverage of our processing facility.
- Visitors have their identification and credentials verified before entering the data processing area. This includes drivers, tradesmen and office visitors.
- Visitors wear visible badges and vests. They are escorted by senior staff at all times.
- We operate a right to search policy and conduct daily random searches.
All staff employed by National IT Disposal are DBS Enhanced checked as standard.
Due to the nature of some of our collections, we can provide staff with enhanced clearances, including a Counter-Terrorist Check and an enhanced standard Security Check.
Yes, we have a secure online client portal where clients can view their reports, official documentation, certificates and details of jobs at any time. Clients can also request a collection through their portal.
A successful IT Asset Disposal process needs a high level of transparency, and this starts with reporting through every stage of the process from start to finish. Our reports are in-depth and detailed, yet easy to follow.
Reporting can be customised to your requirements but as a minimum we provide:
- A contract between ourselves and our clients
- An itemised asset report
- Waste transfer documentation
- Hazardous waste consignment notes
- Data sanitisation / destruction certificates
Haven’t got your answer? Contact our support now.